Now we are in the dead week of this semester – the week where I go back and finish all the random sketches scattered all over this site, filling in the gaps, the codes, the talks and everything! Its not particularly exciting (yet), but it will become quite interesting as the week progresses.
I would be happy to:
- Run LMS to get my HRIRs – and convolve an amazing surround sound file with that.
- Successfully complete one ICA / SVD application.
- Get Imogen Heap’s voice track from one song (superposition), put it through a neural network, and input a different song to this network.
- Watch as many coursera videos as I can.
- Go back through the blog and add missing images!
Now we have a to-do list!